POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another blurred transparence demo - newTransTest3.jpg (1/1) : Re: Another blurred transparencie (9K) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another blurred transparencie (9K)
From: David Heys
Date: 27 Jan 2000 21:27:41
Message: <3890FAE3.5D0B0B04@gci.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> You can see how things close to the blurred
> texture show through more clearly than farther things.

Looks cool Chris. :{)

Do you think that it'll eventually get to the point where you can create
something like the doorknobs I've attached?

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails,

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'frosted1.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'frosted1.jpg'